- ALC: gooood damn
- ALC: weirdest people have been friend requesting me
- ALC: on myspace
- ALC: saying "YOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLLL!!!!!!!!!!" or like "ooohh babyy yoouuzz sexxxxyyyyyyyyy"
- ALC: and theyre like these puerto rican guys
- ALC: hahahaha and im like where are these coming from?!?!?
- ALC: theyre creeeeppinngg mee ouutt :P
- KCAR: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
- KCAR: did you accept any of them?!
- ALC: NOOO
- ALC: i dont like mexicans :D
- ALC: hahhahhahahaahhhhahahaaha
- ALC: but yet my best friend is puerto rican.....
- ALC: :P
- KCAR: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
- KCAR: omg i love you <3
- ALC: i just hate those landscapers
- ALC: bc i go to walk to someones house in the summer
- ALC: and i get beeped at
- ALC: and waved to
- KCAR: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
- ALC: and kisses blown at me
- ALC: and im like ew wtf.. okay byee...
- KCAR: "landscapers"
- ALC: THEYRE ALL MEXICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- KCAR: dude, this is so tumblr-worthy, hahahaha.
- KCAR: you're amazinggg, :P
- ALC: hahahahhahahahahaahah :P
- KCAR: omggg, so do you have a valentine?
- ALC: hahaha noope
- KCAR: i would of but
- ALC: YOU KNOW EVERYBODY IS JUST REALLY GOOOD FRIENDS
- ALC: YOU KNOW FRIENDS
- ALC: FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS
- ALC: hahahahahahahaha sorry :P
- KCAR: hahahahahahahahahahaa!
- KCAR: omg i love you
- ALC: i love you too :P
- ALC: just friendly friends. FRIENDS KATELYN! FRIENDS.
- KCAR: I KNOW! WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BE FRIENDS?!
- ALC: NOTHING MORE. JUST FRIENDS. BECAUSE THATS WHAT FEELS RIGHT, FOR THE TIME BEING.
- ALC: FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
- ALC: BECAUSE BOYS ARE DUMB
- ALC: thats why :D
Boy Meets World is like, the greatest show in the world. My favorite show, without a doubt. I practically grew up with that show, ya know? It taught me pretty much everything I know about life & love & honesty & the world. It taught me, “This is what life is like.” And I thank it for that.
Nowadays, you get shows that are about people trying to find a new best friend or trying to stick 7 people in a house together to see what their lifestyles are like once they’re meshed. I miss old shows like Boy Meets World & Saved by the Bell that actually taught me something about real life. Not something stupid trying to show me how people live.
I miss the old days.
» And if you buy me all 7 seasons of Boy Meets World, I’ll freaking love you forever (:
An excerpt from my friend Hoa’s journal:
People said if there’s no hope, there would be no disappointment. So why is there so much disappointment in my life? Even when I had no hope at all, disappointment always overwhelmed me.
Even when I try my hardest, losing all the hope I have is useless. What is life like without hope? What would love be like without hope? Would anything be the same?
What if a person had so much hope that i made her wait for that special person? And yet that person never comes. Wouldn’t that girl be in so much pain?
All the hopes I ever had are slowing dying. But as they die, new hopes will arise. There, my life will continuously have disappointment. Nothing else. I guess life is always filled with disappointment and hope. Disappointment can always bring us down, but hope is the thing that helps us persevere.
Goodbye 2008, Helloooo 2009.
I have a couple New Year’s Resolutions…
- To be more driven // determined. I want to be able to start something, not give up, and finish it.
- To be more focused. I don’t want to have to ask people for answers on a test: I want to know the material I’m supposed to know.
- To be a better person.
I know it’s totally cliche, but I want to be a better influence for other people & be more positive. :D